ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Nylon bags are known for their strength and durability. They can be reused many times, reducing the need for constant replacements compared to single-use plastic bags and some less robust fabric bags.
They are lightweight which means they require less energy to produce and transport compared to heavier alternatives and they are also brilliant compact carrier bags to keep handy in your pocket or handbag.
Another great aspect is that they are rain proof, something we need in the UK!
Screen printing using pantone C inks. The inks used are non toxic.
Our factory can print one or both faces of the bags and if there is a side gusset, or an outer pocket, we can print that too.
Popular sizes include a vest style 275mm x 425mm x 525mm or a rectangular 38cm wide x 42cm high but as they are made to order, any size is possible.
The bags can be tailored to suit your exact needs and include extras such as:
MINIMUM ORDER (MOQ)
From 500 bags, although 1000 bags is a good price point to start at.
Our standard lead time is 18-20 weeks for the best prices although a fastrack service is possible for delivery within 4-6 weeks.
Positive eco credentials:
1. Durability: Nylon bags are known for their strength and durability. They can be reused many times, reducing the need for constant replacements compared to single-use plastic bags.
2. Lightweight: Nylon bags are generally lightweight, which means they require less energy to produce and transport compared to heavier alternatives.
3. Water-resistant: Nylon bags can protect their contents from rain and moisture, potentially reducing the risk of items being damaged or wasted.
Negative eco credentials:
1. Non-biodegradable: Like most plastics, nylon is not biodegradable.
2. Resource-intensive manufacturing: Producing nylon requires the extraction of non-renewable resources, such as crude oil or natural gas, which has environmental impacts during extraction and processing.
3. Microplastic pollution: Over time, nylon bags can break down into microplastics.
4. Limited recycling options: While nylon can be recycled, it is often more complicated than recycling other materials. This can result in a lower recycling rate for nylon bags.
In summary, nylon bags have the advantage of being extremely durable and reusable, this is where their environmental credentials is best evidenced.
All prices are calculated individually based upon your requirements.
We don’t have a price list.
However, as an example of pricing please see the illustration below.
W38cm x H42cm
190D Black nylon bag in a pouch
Short Cross stitched Loop Handles
Printed white ink 2 sides and on ther pouch
500 bags = £1.90 each + vat (£950+vat)
1000 bags = £1.50 each + vat (£1500+vat)